A concentrated formulation controlling all species of docks. Use on both grazing and silage ground.
Very safe to grass.
Docks need controlling because:
– They compete with grass for space, light, nutrients and
– reducing grass yields
– Docks have only 65% of the feed value of grass
– They are unpalatable to stock.
– Docks in silage can affect
fermentation and reduce overall quality.
Choose DoxstarPro because it:
– Gives excellent control of broadleaved dock, curled dock
– Moves to the roots ensuring high levels of long-term control
– Can be used in silage fields, hay meadows and grazing
pastures for significant benefits in forage yield and
– Is very effective on seedling dock and common chickweed
– Is very safe to grass.
Important points to remember about docks: ‘Docks should be 8-10” high or across’
– Spray when about 8-10” high or across
– Always spray a green healthy leaf
– Leave 7 day grazing interval or 3 weeks before cutting silage to allow the chemical to get down and kill the roots
– Use plenty of water 200lt – 400lt/ha